Just Saying My Goodbyes

Any topics of general interest (not lada related), post them here.
Patrick_91
Bronze
Bronze

Just Saying My Goodbyes

Post by Patrick_91 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:02 am

Well as some of you may know i'm a student, And it appears that the school year is once again rearing its ugly head at me (2 days to go). And due to that I won't have much time for anything cept homework :cry: Sooo I won't be able to frequent the forums as much as I used to. (man 6 months fly by when your having fun...) I'll still keep an eye out on the forums, this is not a permanent goodbye, But more just to say even if i'm not posting...I'm still around :twisted: . I should be post whoring again in 4 months (Dec.19th mark it on your calendar :wink: )

Any who, This is my last year at school and then...College, even less time to visit you blokes :lol: :lol: Wish me luck in my last year as a slave, And I'll be seeing you around :D (DECEMBER 19TH I SHALL RULE THE WORLD AGAIN) :mrgreen:

Pat :wink:

Lada & Korean Parts
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Lada & Korean Parts » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:22 am

make the most of it....in a few years you'll wish you were back there.......

all the school holidays,all the fun you had......and some of those chicky babes.............. :wink:

i remember when i was a lad.... (yes,i can)
PARTS SUPPLIED FOR:
Lada,Ssangyong,Daewoo,Hyundai,Kia,Festiva Rocsta

www.ladaparts.com or andrew@ladaparts.com

Patrick_91
Bronze
Bronze

Post by Patrick_91 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:08 am

You know, Everywhere I go people always say the same thing "Come 2 or 3 years, your gonna wish you were still in school" Why does everyone keep telling me this?, am I just gonna have to find out the hard way??? :shock:

Alejoint
Gold
Gold

Post by Alejoint » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:39 am

Patrick_91 wrote:You know, Everywhere I go people always say the same thing "Come 2 or 3 years, your gonna wish you were still in school" Why does everyone keep telling me this?, am I just gonna have to find out the hard way??? :shock:
Oh yeah, you gotta find out for yourself.

But don't worry, you're still young so you still might have a couple more years before life starts shoveling s&%te at your face... :wink:

Good luck with school, Pat.
Alejandro Gabatel
1991 Niva 1600
1992 Ford Bronco 4x4
FRONT DIFF BRACKET PROJECT

GadgetBoy

Post by GadgetBoy » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:22 am

Have fun. Good luck with exams and stuff.

Hoodoo
No rank

Post by Hoodoo » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:24 pm

Time flies! You'll be back soon enough! :)
Regards,
Hoodoo
'03 Niva 1.7si
Buckley, North Wales.

crb247
Diamond
Diamond

Post by crb247 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:55 pm

GOD i wish i was in school again :wink:

You will learn the hard way if you want to or not!!! lol
'96 Niva 1.7i Cossack - Daily Driver
'98 MPV 4X4
webby-http://sites.google.com/site/ladacanada/

madman
Bronze
Bronze

Post by madman » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:16 pm

I still have nightmares that I'm still in school, struggling to get the last couple of credits to graduate. I wake up in a cold sweat and I'm so glad that I did finally finish. You'd think that after 15 years it would pass, but no. I still hate school. If I needed just one class to get a job with a 6-figure income, I'd say NO WAY!
But stick with it young fella, it is something we all have to do. And if you don't do it now, you WILL have to do it at some point.

Lada & Korean Parts
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Lada & Korean Parts » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:20 am

school......saw a bird few years ago who used to be in my class......wish i'd never knocked her back when she asked me out all those years ago,too skinny,braces etc.........but when i last saw her----WOOOW,what a stunner
PARTS SUPPLIED FOR:
Lada,Ssangyong,Daewoo,Hyundai,Kia,Festiva Rocsta

www.ladaparts.com or andrew@ladaparts.com

Patrick_91
Bronze
Bronze

Post by Patrick_91 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:24 am

Thanks for the support, actually just got in not to long ago from getting school supplies :shock: :shock:, Good thing I got everything I needed, cut it a little close this year :lol:

Patrick_91
Bronze
Bronze

Post by Patrick_91 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:36 pm

Hey guys, Well first 3 days of school went pretty good have more spares than you can shake a stick at (I only have 2 classes out of a 5 period day :shock: ) But it is still tiring thus my lack of relplies (been keeping a watchful eye tho, just don't have as much time to post anymore :cry: )

Talk to you guys soon :D

Pat

Patrick_91
Bronze
Bronze

Post by Patrick_91 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:43 am

Holy crap batman!, what happened to my week-end? Anyway tomorrow is the start of a full week of school joy!

Well, I guess what i'm getting at is this: I'll talk to you guys on Friday, as the rest of the days I just come home and watch t.v. (seriously school is that tiring, fooling around wiv my mates is a very tough job! :mrgreen:)