lada niva value
lada niva value
Hi I have a j reg niva in very good condition only done 26958 miles been stored since 96 all original tool kit with pump and crank Handel the only thing not original is a contact less ignition but I still have the original one starts and runs fine what do you guys think its worth as i have no idea
thanks
thanks
-
Neil Chowney
- Administrator
- Posts: 2641
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 8:34 pm
- Location: Whitchurch, Hampshire
- Contact:
Re: lada niva value
Hi Tim and welcome.
Probably best if you put some pictures up as this will speak volumes without you having to write them.
Probably best if you put some pictures up as this will speak volumes without you having to write them.
Neil Chowney
Land Rover Discovery Sport (just sold the Freelander)
Cube Agree HTC Di2
Land Rover Discovery Sport (just sold the Freelander)
Cube Agree HTC Di2
-
GadgetBoy
Re: lada niva value
My goodness, that is tidy. I don't think I've ever seen one with a jack in its correct under-bonnet position.
-
GadgetBoy
Re: lada niva value
As to value, before someone else says it, it's worth what someone's prepared to pay for it on the day. You could get £500 for it or you could get £2500 for it if you decide to eBay it.
I would be pricing a car like the somewhere between £1000 and £1500 for a private sale but that's just me.
I would be pricing a car like the somewhere between £1000 and £1500 for a private sale but that's just me.
Re: lada niva value
I've not seen many J reg Nivas around. Seen plenty of F, H, L, M, Ps
Regards.
John 2E0DHN
Holly: This is not a daffodil, repeat, this is not a daffodil!
John 2E0DHN
Holly: This is not a daffodil, repeat, this is not a daffodil!
Re: lada niva value
Maybe this is not the right place for this question
But I have seen many times that you mention the first letter on the registration plate
What does this mean or signify? , The year of first registration or?
But I have seen many times that you mention the first letter on the registration plate
What does this mean or signify? , The year of first registration or?
-
GadgetBoy
Re: lada niva value
Yes it's to do with the year of registration, J will be 1991-2.
The system has changed now to a 2 digit year code. 02 or 52 = 2002, 12 or 62 = 2012, 14 or 64 = 2014.
The system has changed now to a 2 digit year code. 02 or 52 = 2002, 12 or 62 = 2012, 14 or 64 = 2014.
Re: lada niva value
thanks for that this will be up for sale when i get the reg document back from dvla
-
Neil Chowney
- Administrator
- Posts: 2641
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 8:34 pm
- Location: Whitchurch, Hampshire
- Contact:
Re: lada niva value
I agree with David, £1000 - £1500
Neil Chowney
Land Rover Discovery Sport (just sold the Freelander)
Cube Agree HTC Di2
Land Rover Discovery Sport (just sold the Freelander)
Cube Agree HTC Di2
Re: lada niva value
Tim, Can you confirm whether the engine block is painted blue or not on your Niva. That is a nice looking car by the way good luck with the sale.
97 Niva 1.7i
2107 Riva Sport
2104 Estate 1500
2107 Riva Sport
2104 Estate 1500
Re: lada niva value
GadgetBoy wrote:Yes it's to do with the year of registration, J will be 1991-2.
The system has changed now to a 2 digit year code. 02 or 52 = 2002, 12 or 62 = 2012, 14 or 64 = 2014.
thanks for your reply, interesting way of labeling








