New and used Ladas can be found here
-
Samoldroyd
- Standard

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:57 am
Post
by Samoldroyd » Mon May 01, 2017 10:58 pm
I have two lada nivas for sale I am wanting £500 for the blue one and £100 for the green one I only have two photos on photo bucket but I will send more to you if you message me
My number is 07527566601
And email is
samuel.oldroyd@hotmail.co.uk
[img

[/img]

-
Samoldroyd
- Standard

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:57 am
Post
by Samoldroyd » Wed May 03, 2017 1:08 pm
Also to add I may also break if there's enough interest
-
BelfastFella
- Bronze

- Posts: 84
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:32 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by BelfastFella » Wed May 03, 2017 10:25 pm
Is it just me that can't see the photos?
I can see them now!
A lot of body work needing done??
-
wdavie
- Standard

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:27 pm
Post
by wdavie » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:58 pm
Someone else who doesn't answer questions
-
Parky
- Standard

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 7:08 pm
Post
by Parky » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:16 pm
Blue one is mine now. I'm breaking it for parts , let me know if you need anything folks!
Happy to sell complete if anyone fancies restoring it?