Search found 2 matches
- Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:00 am
- Forum: General Interest
- Topic: Today I mostly .....
- Replies: 4810
- Views: 9033228
Re: Today I mostly .....
The colour of the car is standard Soviet police. The writing on the door says Militzia. Can't make the coat of arms out on the door which could be Soviet union or one of the Soviet republics. The writing on the door says Militzia. Milicija (or милиция with Russian letters). Thanks guys! For transla...
- Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:07 am
- Forum: General Interest
- Topic: Today I mostly .....
- Replies: 4810
- Views: 9033228
Re: Today I mostly .....
Yesterday I mostly... Decided what to do with my Polo derby. Ordered a Lada 2106 grille, hope to be able to make it fit :lol: Also, ordered a lot of paint. decided this will be my new paintjob: https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/12644997_913138228799099_6811707910138852098_n....